Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: San Francisco: Peninsula Office Jobs
Project Coordinator/Administrative Support needs 3 - 5 years Project Coordinator/ and or administrative experience.
Project Coordinator/Administrative Support requires:
- 50 wpm
- word processing, spreadsheet, project scheduling tools
- admin support
- project coordination
Project Coordinator/Administrative Support duties:
- Provide a professionally-maintained office environment.
- Responsible for asset safekeeping, asset tagging and annual physical count.
- provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.e. letters, memos, short proposals.
- provide installation contract booking support to include creation of required documents (certificates of insurance, bid bonds), contract folder or job book preparation, verifying compliance with area contract booking procedures.
- Provide administrative support for ongoing programs in the field to include local office, for area project management team when they are in the local office, as well as supporting requests from Area Office Administration.