Regulatory Reporting Developer needs 8+ years of related work experience
Regulatory Reporting Developer requires;
Development experience with MS-SQL Server and SQL Server Management Studio 2017
• Development experience with designing database tables and structures
• Development experience with SSIS/SSRS Packages
• Ability to setup existing application on brand new servers
• Ability to work independently and meet target dates
• Strong communication skills Preferred
Regulatory Reporting Developer duties:
Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of application enhancements following the full systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Will create and modify table, views, functions, triggers, stored procedures, database partitions and SSIS Packages
• In modifying SSIS packages, will test and debug locally, then deploy to DB Server
• Will write optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications
• Will convert specifications about business problems into programming instructions.
• Understands how to analyze a problem and determine the best solution.
• Will create multiple test scenarios and run tests.
• Maintain data quality and oversee database security