Enrollment Representative – Customer Service Representative
Humana is hiring Limited Term Enrollment Representatives in Louisville, KY! As an Enrollment Representative you will be responsible for processing member applications as well as enrolling members in Medicare and Medicaid Services. We are offering a $1,200 retention bonus! We have immediate openings for Limited Term Enrollment Representatives with opportunities for FTE, Apply today!
The Enrollment Representative reviews reports and makes adjustments, additions, and deletions based on CMS regulations. Manages and reports a daily inventory. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Resolve issues, inquiries, and concerns from members while demonstrating empathy and compassion for individual needs, attention to detail, and collaborating with other team members are critical success factors of this role
- Communicate effectively and confidently with all internal/external customers
- Reach out to members, periodically, to confirm and/or verify confidential information
- Ensure all inquiries are resolved as quickly as possible, leveraging all resources across the company while demonstrating a high level of professionalism
What We Offer:
- Can earn up to a maximum of one hour of PTO per 40-hour work week.
- Eligible to earn retention bonus up to $1,200.00
- 401 K Retirement Saving options 100 percent company match on the first 3 percent Humana will make a matching contribution each pay period for all participants who are actively contributing to the Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program and Work Life Services
- Student Loan refinancing consultation
- Great Deals on both national and local discounts on everything from computers and vacations to phones and retail shopping
- Subsided parking rate as well as conveniently located on a TARC bus line route for FREE transportation with associate ID badge
- Onsite cafeteria which offers healthy choices every day
- Access to fitness center with reduced associate membership rates
- Cross training available for further skills development and potential Full time opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of comparable work experience
- Strong computer skills utilizing multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Demonstrated skills in attention to detail
- Strong initiative with the ability to adapt to change quickly and be empathetic
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, practicing strict confidentiality for all sensitive information
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, at times working under pressure with competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous office experience performing data entry tasks
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Military, healthcare/managed care, banking or related industry experience handling confidential and personal information
- Experience working with the senior population
- Flexible schedules during the week 7am-7pm, may include weekend days
- Opportunities for overtime hours
- Limited Term Employment (LTE) Humana associates may work any number of hours, depending on the business needs, for a limited period of time (usually 1 to 180 days). Eligible for FTE or Permanent employment opportunities throughout employment.
- Please note as part of our CMS government regulations, our Enrollment Representative must have established credit history according to Experian records. As an associate, you will need to access our Medicare eligibility check software systems. This type of inquiry doesn’t affect your credit score. For additional questions, please refer to the CMS government website: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coordination-of-Benefits-and-Recovery/Coordination-of-Benefits-and-Recovery-Overview/Downloads/Remote-Identity-Proofing-Multifactor-Authentication-on-the-MSPRP-FAQ.pdf