Experience: Several years of experience in journalism, writing, publishing or a related field are required.
Education: A university degree or college.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate suitability of manuscripts, articles, news copy and wire service dispatches for
publication, broadcast or electronic media and recommend or make changes in content, style and organization
- Confer with authors, staff writers, reporters and others regarding revisions to copy
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms (Facebook, Company website, Wechat, etc.)
- Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
- Able to write different types of content, which including but not limited to, news releases, website, blog, PR materials, flyers, ads
- Create content for a wide range of digital and print-based marketing and promotional materials
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Excellent organisation skills
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of staff and assure production deadlines are met
- Liaises with the Marketing and Operation Director on all aspects of marketing activities.
How to Apply
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org