Customer Service Representative - Inbound
Pittsburg, PA, United States
Are you ready to make a difference in someone’s life?
Are you ready to have a career with purpose?
CVS Health is building our Inbound Customer Service team to support our benefit members as they make important health decisions. We are hiring Customer Service Representatives to work in our inbound call center to be the first line of communication for our members.
This is not your typical call center job! You will take inbound calls and have conversations with our members to answer questions or provide information so that they better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience. Typical topics include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage.
Our call centers have a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the member’s questions on the first call. It feels good to do this job; you support people when they need it the most.
Are you a fit for this Inbound Customer Service role?
Do you have at least 6 months experience working with customers (i.e. retail, restaurant, call center, military)? Do you have strong computer skills and a passion for helping others or like talking on the phone? CVS provides the training and knowledge to set you up for success. We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the call center or move to another role within CVS Health. If you take care of our members, we will take care of your career.
Addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Paid training
• Fast track career progression
• Employee Discount Programs
• Potential to work from home is available following 6 months of employment and measurable success
Hours of operation 6 am - 11 pm
• 6 months experience in a customer service role (i.e., call center, retail, customer service environment or relevant military experience)
• Possess the ability to pass a background check, drug screen and successfully complete a virtual job preview
• Healthcare related experience, certifications, and license
• Ability to identify process improvements
• Providing elder care, being a primary caregiver, or volunteer work within the community
• Previous Call Center or relevant military experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
** Kindly go here to start you application**