As a Customer Care Assistant working, you will be working to support customers with their accounts. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy. Work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world-class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Ability to type 25 WPM
- Must have the ability to be directly plugged into the internet as well as quiet place to work at home.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills, ability to relate to customers professionally and courteously, work in a team environment, work under pressure, sit for long periods, excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking, Self-motivation to work under his/her initiative.
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
-Must pass a drug screen
- Must have a High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
If you are interested please apply through the link below: