We're looking for a great candidate to join our company as a "Junior Shipping/Receiving/Stockroom Clerk". This role is responsible for packaging and shipment of orders to customers.
Key duties and responsibilities of Junior Shipping/Receiving/Stockroom Clerk:
- Ensure part # and quantity accuracy when preparing shipments to ensure product quality.
- Assemble packaging materials and package product per instructions.
- Arranges and coordinates with carriers and freight forwarders to schedule pick-ups
- Ensures that proper paperwork accompanies orders both domestic and international.
- Use company car for pickup/deliveries as needed
- Helps to maintain shipping and stockroom areas
- Helps to ensure proper stocking levels.
- Fill (Kit) orders and process to production.
- Perform all department related transactions in Quickbooks.
- Report part shortages on a daily basis to procurement
- Perform weekly cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Bi-Annual Physical Inventory
- Move material from receiving to proper place in stockroom
- Other miscellaneous shipping/receiving and stockroom duties as required
Clean driving record, candidate to supply
Salary : Starting $14.50/hour or depends on experience
Shipping/Receiving/Stockroom experience helpful, but not required.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org