Pathways Inc. in collaboration with the Steuben County Mental Health Clinic is looking for licensed social workers to provide crisis intervention services to the Steuben County community. These social workers will receive supervision and support from the Director of Home and Habilitation Services.
Location: Bath, NY
Shift: Wednesday and Thursday
Status: Part Time (15 Hours)
- Skills in gathering, interpreting, and reporting information in addition to skills in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to make work plans and follow through on those plans independently and the ability to identify areas in need of improvement and recommend solutions is a must.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to liaison with external agencies is a must.
- Proficiency in computer skills is needed.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving, decision-making.
- Sound clinical judgment and working knowledge of the DSM-IV.
- Provide crisis intervention services in the office and community.
- Develop and maintain accurate records, reports, billings, treatment plans, and progress notes.
- Provide linkage and referrals as deemed appropriate and provide on-call coverage and other duties assigned.
• Master’s degree in Social Work or in Mental Health Counseling from a program approved by NYS Education Department is required, with a NYSED professional license as a LMSW, LCSW or LMHC required.
• Experience in working with individuals in crisis, working within a multidisciplinary team and a working knowledge and understanding mental health diagnoses preferred.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding a history of abuse/maltreatment of children.
• A valid driver’s license that meets insurability guidelines.
Complete an application online at www.pathwaysforyou.org and upload a copy of your resume.