Central College is a professional career training institution providing outstanding career training programs to serve culturally diverse communities. This position is a full time Administrative Support position which provides general office support related to marketing, admissions, and purchasing departments for the College.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out administrative activities associated with marketing, admissions, and purchasing
- Assist in developing marketing and advertising materials
- Support occasional or regular events and department activities
- Liaise with advertising vendors to publish advertisement periodically
- Post blogs and maintain Facebook on the website
- Maintain knowledge of office and classroom materials and coordinate with suppliers and vendors when they run out.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Sort and file various forms and perform data entry duties in school database
Qualifications and Skills:
- A university degree or college diploma
- Previous experience working in marketing or administrative field in the post-secondary institution will be an asset.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Fluent speaking in Mandarin or Korean preferred
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume by email at email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.