As an Office Administrator-Field you will perform all administrative duties for a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers Commercial Tire Center. Responsibilities will include the following, but will not be limited to:
- Billing, credit and collection.
- Handling location purchase orders.
- Ensuring inventory is secured, stored and only accessible to the associates in accordance with company guidelines.
- Maintaining work flow and organization to ensure maximum productivity.
- Assisting in maintenance of personnel records in compliance with federal and state regulations, company policy and OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Filing and other administrative duties.
- Reviewing daily sales reports any significant changes in gross profits, inventories and potential bad debt losses.
- Maintaining control of all center assets and inventory.
- Providing "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
- Answering telephones to talk to internal and external customers.
- Opening and closing work orders.
- Quoting tire prices, including trade-ins, accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred (Two year Associate Degree is desired).
- At least one year of previous administrative experience in a customer service environment is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication ability.
- Must be familiar with general financial and management concepts including cash management, credit & collections, billing & receiving functions, inventory management, accounts payable, and P&L functions.
- Must be familiar with computers, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and related programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.