At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
- Meets with prospective residents, identifies their housing needs, interviews them to determine eligibility based on established criteria, shows vacant and model suites and property amenities based on established techniques specified by the company. Quotes established rental rates and promotions. Makes follow-up calls, sends follow-up literature and pursues rental status. Collects funds related to applications, security deposits and rentals. Required to manage all internet leads and proper follow up.
- Supports and ensures timely input, proper use and full utilization of on-site PC-based property management software for leasing data.
- Assists with resident retention. Provides on going customer service to residents after moving in. Process work order requests, package collection, assists with day to day operations of the property and resident satisfaction.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- An additional that is preferred for the position include: Associate Degree in Customer Service/Hospitality.
- 1-2 years of required experience in Leasing or Sales.
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
- Required skills for this position include: fair housing laws, affordable housing programs, Microsoft Office, personal accountability, persuasiveness, and customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information