Type of position: Part-time, hourly
Hours: 20/week minimum (Monday 7:30-4:30, Tu-Fri negotiable schedule 3 hrs daily) possibility of more according to company needs.
Comprehensive administrative support to company executives, officers, office personnel and
geographically – dislocated employees and contractors.
• Act as a first point of contact by representing the company in a positive manner
• Provide customers and visitors with information on the company’s services
• Assist managers and executives with scheduling appointments and events
• Manage travel and logistics details for all employees
• Prepare event briefing materials for company instructors
• Coordinate schedule and logistics for all events involving guest executives and/or
• Take and record minutes of weekly staff meetings
• Process overhead expenses and generate/manage correspondence
• Screen telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff members
• Independently sort and disseminate mail
• Act as liaison between departments to facilitate communication at the executive level
• Schedule and organize departmental project activities
• Provide project support by managing research activities
• Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment
• Manage both paper and electronic filing systems
• Monitor deadlines through multiple sources and management tools and communicate
• Provide quality control of expense reports for employees, post-travel
• Onboarding new hires, processing employee changes, tracking employee annual
reviews, and any other HR tasks that are necessary to be compliant with Colorado
Department of Labor laws.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Experience in
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), telephone protocol, and standard office equipment.
Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm.
Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with
confidential information. Minimum 2 years of office administration experience required. Knowledge
of QuickBooks general accounting concepts preferred.
Secondary (High School) completion is required. Post-secondary schooling or equivalent technical
training or experience is preferred.