At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We are searching for a talented part-time Customer Service Coordinator - Seasonal to be based out of The Radian in Boston, MA!
This is a part-time seasonal position, which could require weekend hours.
Great opportunity for someone looking to gain professional experience over the summer months! Start date will be May 17th and end either mid-August or around Labor Day based on schedules and the needs of the property.
Provides the first impression to current and future residents. Will assist in performing functions related to the leasing of the apartment community. Will provide excellent customer service to all residents and guests. Assist in the day to day operations of the building.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED
- Would prefer someone that has experience within a customer focused environment
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property
- Will need to gain an understanding of fair housing laws and possibly affordable housing programs
- Required skills for this position include Microsoft Office, Personal Accountability, and Persuasiveness
- This position requires up to 10% travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace