One Pierrepont Plaza, Suite 901, Brooklyn, NY 11201, Brooklyn, NY, US
Carry out financial analysis functions in all fiscal areas. Ensures excellence and continuous quality improvement in the financial analysis areas. Responsible for maintaining Graham Windham’s fixed asset and depreciation schedules. Assist Comptroller in working with external auditors.
Agency Wide Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supports the mission of Graham-Windham and willingly complies with the agencies policies and procedures.
· Must help to advance the agency’s Strategic Plan.
· Works collaboratively and responsively with the agency’s programs, administrative and executive bodies, and promote positive, ethical organizational culture and exhibit effective resistance to negative norms. Must maintain a positive and engaged professional demeanor.
Program Specific Responsibilities:
· Responsible for all monthly bank account reconciliations.
· Prepare all space and insurance allocation schedules with applicable general ledger entries.
· Analyze GL accounts (including prepaid expenses, employee advances, and campus savings accounts)
· Record expensing of Prepaid Items including Corporate Credit Card Bills.
· Maintain inventory of and distribute prepaid merchandise including movie tickets, theater tickets, metro cards and gift cards.
· Oversee Petty Cash Program including maintaining procedures, training custodians, and auditing reimbursement requests and funds.
· Record investment transactions and maintain investment schedules.
· Responsible for maintaining Graham Windham’s fixed asset and depreciation schedules.
· Assist Comptroller in working with external auditors.
· Perform Internal Audits.
· Ensures excellence and continuous quality improvement in the financial analysis areas.
· Special Projects as assigned by Supervisor or other senior administrators.
· BA/BS degree, or a satisfactory equivalent of education and/or experience.
· Minimum 2 years’ related experience
· Must possess excellent computer skills. MS Office (Excel, Word and spreadsheet application).
· Must be familiar with computerized accounting systems preferably Micro Information Products.
· Ability to perform quantitative/mathematical analysis.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Time management, analytical and organizational skills.
Competencies & Traits:
· Must maintain a positive and engaged professional demeanor.
· Must possess independent thinking skills; organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team; ability to problem solve and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work with diverse populations.
· Extremely detail-oriented,
· Punctual & Reliable.
Commensurate with experience
Based in our Brooklyn Heights Office (One Pierrepont Plaza – Brooklyn, NY 11210)
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more.
Graham is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are invited to apply.