One Pierrepont Plaza, Suite 901, Brooklyn, NY 11201, Brooklyn, NY, US
About the Position
Graham Windham’s Fiscal department seeks Budget Analyst to assist with the agency’s budget preparation and monitoring.
Program Specific Responsibilities
· Assist the Budget Director with all budget functions.
· Work effectively with all funding sources.
· Work closely with our various programs on their budgetary needs.
· Ensure quality improvement in budget areas.
· Collaborate with other agency staff including HR as needed.
· Special Projects as assigned by Supervisor or other senior administrators.
Agency Wide Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supports the mission of Graham-Windham and willingly complies with the agencies policies and procedures.
· Must advance the agency’s Strategic Plan.
· The Budget Analyst has a responsibility to:
1) work collaboratively and responsively with the agency's programs, administrative and executive bodies
2) promote positive, ethical organizational culture and exhibit effective resistance to negative norms. Must maintain a
positive and engaged professional demeanor.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or a satisfactory equivalent of education and/or experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform quantitative/mathematical analysis.
- Must possess independent thinking skills.
- Computer literate, MS Office; Knowledge of Micro Information Products accounting system preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
Commensurate with experience
Based in our Brooklyn Heights Office (One Pierrepont Plaza – Brooklyn, NY 11210)
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more.
Graham is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are invited to apply.