- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Be able to read, write and speak English language fluently.
- Experience in office administration work is an asset
- willing to learn
- flexibility and adaptability
Education: High School is Required (graduation)
A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
Able to live in a remote place in a communal environment.
Ability to work with international clientelle would be an asset.
Number of positions: 1
3300 Gun Creek Road
Gold Bridge, British Columbia
V0K 1P0 Canada