At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of related work experience.
- Experience working with a wide variety of training materials and modalities.
- Familiarity with ADDIE or similar instructional design processes is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize in a fast-moving environment.
- Comfortable with long periods of standing and talking
- Has experience designing learning materials individually and as part of a team.
- LMS administration experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace