Charlton MA based e-Commerce retailer has an IMMEDIATE opening for an Order Processing Administrator $14 full time resume required
Primary job responsibilities:
- Download and process sales orders from company web site as well as custom orders from the sales/customer service department.
- Create purchase orders with Drop Ship Vendors/Suppliers
- Create customer Invoices
- Communicate with all Manufacturer’s as needed
- Apply customer payments to invoices, close out purchase orders by matching supplier invoices against purchase orders, etc;
- Manage RMA’s merchandise returns, exchanges, back orders
- Notify customers of shipping tracking numbers from UPS
- Previous exposure/experience working in book keeping detail oriented environment helpful
- Prior experience working with eCommerce platform helpful, not required.
- Must be proficient with Quick Books and Microsoft Office Suite
- Cross training and back-up for customer service as needed
- Other admin responsibilities as assigned
This FT position(minimum 3 -5 years, or equivalent documented experience), requires a very organized, DETAIL ORIENTED, multi-tasking
individual with a team player enthusiastic "can do" attitude together with a desire to help the company continue to grow.
Please provide cover letter, references along with a current resume.