We are looking for our future Sales Star! This position starts out as a Sales Administrative Assistant with the focus on training to move into Sales. You must want to focus on sales and have the drive for growth. Experience in the service industry where you are providing customer support, relationship management, selling a service, and retention of customer contracts is required. Experience in the green industry will set you apart from the other candidates.
We are well-established landscape and design company that started in 1986. We continue to grow and seek to expand our talent.
We are looking for a person who:
- Must be well organized and independently multi-task and prioritize work
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – ability to create new documents, format, and do basic functions
- Is Mature in nature, demonstrates professional etiquette, and has independent thinking and decision-making skills
- Has worked in service-oriented business that deal with contract sales, service, customer relationship management, and customer retention
- Must be sales driven and results oriented – you need to make things happen. If you are a "wait for it to happen person" - please do not apply
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform a wide range of clerical duties to include: Filing, assembly of packets, document generation, editing and proofing, authoring and creating of documents, mail distribution, meeting support, etc.
- CRM - Ensure that customers are being serviced efficiently, politely and professionally. Direct customer relationship management for the President and general interaction on behalf of the Sunrise Sales Team
- Assists with Maintenance, Design/Build, Snow and Ice management operations – customer lists management, contract management support, assembly of packets
- Support President to meet deadlines
- Inbound call routing and filtering
- Anticipates, prepares and compiles materials necessary for the President for sales visits and other meetings
- Works with Marketing team for networking and social media management
- Customer site visits in varying weather conditions
- Snow removal operations as position moves into a sales role
In addition to an honest and caring atmosphere, we offer:
Paid time off
Company sponsored events
An environment where the Employer, Managers and Supervisors want you to succeed
Acknowledgement of hard work, dedication, and professionalism with various recognition programs, promotions, and pay increases. We want you to make a career here!
Please submit a cover letter expressing your interest in the position, why you think you are the best candidate for this position, and share an experience where your drive to make things happen made a difference. Your cover letter will represent your attention to detail, ability to communicate, and writing abilities. We will not accept a resume without a cover letter. Resumes and cover letters can be attached and sent to: Mong@SunriseLD.com.