WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1123, located at 699 High St. N.E., Salem OR 97301 is currently hiring a Customer Care Representative.
Carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries and handling complaints, issues, and concerns, in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner by performing the following duties.
- Communicates with customers by phone or in person
- Accepts and enters orders from faxed or emailed documentation
- Verifies schedule to ensure all orders have been scheduled correctly
- Generates all related paperwork required for customer orders, checking order for special requests and post inventory records
- Coordinates special requests with traffic and operations, expediting order as needed
- Traces orders as required and notify customers of any activity concerning account
- Verifies orders have been posted (finalized) on a daily basis
- Maintains reported OSD claims and completes weekly OSD logs
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Acts as a liaison between operations and customer in managing account and account needs
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports for customer activities
- Bachelor's degree preferred - Knowledge of WMS a plus -
- Excellent and effective communication skills -
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel -
- Disciplined self-starter capable of motivating other
- Common sense approach to business practices
- Strong work ethic that continually raises the bar towards perfection
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret company policies, procedures and agreements
To begin your journey, go to : https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1123&req=7782BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.