Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Cincinnati Office Jobs
Seasonal Data entry/Data analysis needs Entry-level data entry/data analysis experience
Seasonal Data entry/Data analysis requires:
- Detailed working knowledge of mainframe computers and systems in general.
- Detailed working knowledge of basic person computer operations.
- Strong working knowledge of software programs, specifically Excel and Access
- Understands third party benefits and administration
- Proficient with Facets and MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Access)
- Ability to quickly gain working knowledge of EDI applications (Data Integrator, FTP, encryption tools)
- 0-3 years Information Systems related experience, preferable in the insurance industry.
- Familiarity with electronic media and AS400
Seasonal Data entry/Data analysis duties:
- Perform membership data load from various electronic media into the Facets system.
- Coordinate membership data transfer for new plans and modifications to existing plans, with client and internal personnel
- Troubleshoot data issues through coordination and communication with management team, IT, and client personnel.
- Perform additional reporting duties within the department as well as performing more complex load processes.