Looking for Financial and Administrative Assistant to join our group!
Company Name: ViewIn Global Asset Holding Corporation
Job type: Full-time; Permanent
Job location: 13711 International Pl, Richmond, BC V6V 2Z8
Hourly wage: $29
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Job Vacancies: 2
Expected start date: As soon as possible.
Focusing on CREATIVE, CONSULTING AND INVESTMENT, ViewIn Global Asset Holding Corporation is a Canadian-base company with diverse strengths and distinct backgrounds, and we come together though our shared values.
Provide one-stop solutions to brands through digital, creative, PR and offline event serices.
We partner with ambitious founders. Looking to establish a global footprint.
ViewIn Capital provides both direct and indirect funding to right fit businesses in North America
Now, we are expanding staffing, and looking for talents globally to join our team!
- Provide executive administrative support and financial administration
- Handle confidential, sensitive and critical tasks
- Manage the executive calendar and prepare internal/external correspondence
- Answer basic customer inquiries
- Process all documentation according to ViewIn workflows
- Maintain financial records and balance sheets
- Review invoices to ensure compliance with contract terms
- Check for proper authorization, amounts, purchases, and general ledger codes, before entering in accounting system
- Assist monitoring expenditures for annual budget, contracts and fundraising events, assisting in preparing the financial components of funding proposals, applications, and reporting
- Prepare, and input general journal entries
- Assist with other related duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
Qualifications and skills:
- Post-secondary graduation and specialized in Finance, Economics, or other business-related field. Bachelor’s Degree is always preferred.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Must be a quick learner and fit in a team player role.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- High level of time management and organization skills
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, only qualified candidate will be contacted for further interviews.