Management Business Solutions is actively seeking a Plant Human Resource Manager for a manufacturing company in La Porte, IN. This person will be responsible for partnering with plant leadership to develop HR strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience with all parts of Human Resources and labor relation functions.
- Deliver and translate business strategy into Human resource strategy.
- Deliver HR solutions that meet business needs while partnering with the Plant Manager and Staff.
- Develop positive employee relations.
- Implement a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Utilize strategic recruitment processes and talent management.
- Provide performance management, organizational efficiency, and leadership development.
- Create team building programs.
- Perform benefit administration and payroll duties.
- Administer state and federal employment laws, EEOC Compliance, and worker’s compensation.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a Human Resource generalist function working within a manufacturing, transportation, or heavy industry environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Human Resource leadership role managing direct reports.
- Labor relations and union experience required.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Experience with steel/metals, casting, or automotive environments preferred.
- Experience working in a large and fast paced organization strongly preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER