Work for an industry leader that believes their "people make it happen!" Mobile Mini portable storage solutions is looking to add an experienced office manager with truck driver dispatching and supervisory experience to its core team at the Louisville, KY branch location.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Be responsible for the office and driver dispatch functions of a busy branch office. Correctly dispatch, route and oversee duties for a team of four truck drivers to ensure portable storage units are successfully delivered and picked-up from customer sites, while ensuring the Drivers are following all safety and DOT regulations.
- Promote safety first for all areas of dispatch; e. Ensure drivers are following all safety policies and procedures and will conduct safety meetings
- Setp priorities for and supervise team of branch and operations Drivers
- Conduct performance discussions and trainings
- Ensure Drivers have collected all appropriate documentation and signatures related to delivery/pick-up of units
- Communicate with customers to assist in scheduling daily/weekly activities and resolve problems
- Maintain daily log and preventative maintenance files ensuring all daily/weekly/monthly paperwork is completed, recorded and filed
- Coordinate with outside vendors regarding trucking and deliveries. This will include outside hauling services, as needed, and assisting Drivers with obtaining required annual, monthly and daily city/state transportation permits
- Manage, assign and monitor office services for the branch, such as, time keeping/payroll, accounts payable/receivable, purchase orders, filing, and reception
- Define and maintain office/administrative procedures.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts of scheduling and dispatching
- 2-3 years of Customer Service Experience
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Knowledge of DOT and state specific safety regulations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer literacy and ability to work with various applications
HOW YOU'LL BE REWARDED:
Receive a competitive hourly rate, comprehensive benefits plan and work with great people!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY & VIEW COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION (or cut and paste link into your browser bar):