WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PropleReady Branch # 7136, located at 2080 Talleyrand Ave, Jacksonville,FL, 32206 is currently hiring a Industrial Worker / Hydroblaster.
- High-Pressure Water Blasting (Hydro-Blasting)-Using equipment with pressures of 2,500 PSI to 40,000 PSI to clean structures, pipe lines, sewers, and metals, or for concrete cutting and demolition.
- Industrial Vacuuming-Industrial cleaning and removal of product using industrial high CFM vacuum trucks. Vacuum trucks range from 1800 CFM to 6500 CFM and have the capabilities to clean and remove product from 10 to 750 foot runs, depending on the type of product being cleaned.
- Sand Blasting-Sand blasting of various surfaces for cleaning or preparation of painting or structure testing.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have valid state issued ID card
- Must have Social Security Card
- Preferred to have an OSHA 10 certification.
- Must be able to lift 60 – 75 lbs continuously through the duration of a 12 to 12.5 hr shift. Additional Requirements:
- Must be willing to travel to different locations within the US transportation provided
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must complete required training (basic and site specific)
- Required PPE: Hard Hat, Ear Plugs, Safety Glasses, Gloves, Long Pants and Steel Toe Boots
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.