SUMMARY: The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the CEO of a fast-paced commercial construction company. This critical position is a trusted advisor to the CEO, high integrity, discretion, and the ability to anticipate needs, drive to exceed expectations, and work efficiently are all important skills for this position. Excellence in this position will be marked by your ability to consistently delivers against expectations, integrate administrative operations seamlessly, and whose communication is “just right”.
- Perform administrative duties
- Manage busy calendar for CEO
- Coordinate, schedule and attend meetings
- Perform a variety of accounting activities utilizing QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Vendor resolutions
- Manage & track subcontractor’s
- Communicate with various departments in the processing of payroll and accounts payable
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Independently manage multiple projects with strong communications
- Learn the business and become a part of the team
- You have worked in this capacity previously and have a good understanding of the needs in general of a CEO.
- Must be proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Must have previous experience and working knowledge of basic accounting. QuickBooks experience is an asset.
- While working remotely, must be able to work consistent hours and have a distraction-free work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to take initiative and be resourceful
- Possess follow-up skills to ensure successful and timely completion of projects
- Able to work as part of a team or independently and support multiple members of the team as necessary
- Quick on your feet with a solution-based mindset
- Construction Industry experience a plus!
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER