WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PropleReady Branch # 7136, located at 2080 Talleyrand Ave, Jacksonville,FL, 32206 is currently hiring a Heavy Equipment Operator.
PeopleReady is now hiring Heavy Equipment Operators who can bring a positive attitude and professional flair to the jobsite.
Operates excavator, fork lift, wheeled loader & skidsteer with any type of attachments. To load or unload, to gouge out, level, and distribute bulk product from bulk storage into trucks and hoppers. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Operate excavator, fork lift, wheeled loader & skidsteer with any type of attachments.
- Load or unload, to gouge out, level, and distribute bulk product from bulk storage into trucks and hoppers.
- Move levers and depress pedals to maneuver tractor and raise, lower, and tilt attachments.
- Feel lever and listen for stalling action of engine to estimate depth and cut.
- Drive and operate all equipment to move bulk product.
- Maintain product integrity by blending during load out.
- Grease, fuel, oil, and perform minor repairs on tractor Ø Clean up product and warehouse after load out operations.
- Observe all safety rules and use good safety work habit.
- Perform all related job duties, as required.
- Major portion of work schedule is spent sitting, climbing, and balancing.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs., required. May lift up to 100 lbs., with assistance.
- This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in the operation of all equipment.
- Ability to operate all equipment using: levers, pedals and tilt attachments.
- Ability to read and comprehend standard instructions, short correspondence, and memos; including, safety, instructional and procedural manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one group situations with fellow employees and customers.
- Ability to make basic mathematical calculations related to daily job functions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to apply commonsense in understanding and carrying out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to work with and solicit cooperation of co-workers.
- MUST HAVE TWIC BADGE.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.