McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Specialty Health, our products and services span the full continuum of specialty patient care. From the initial phases of a product life cycle and the distribution of specialty drugs, to fully integrated healthcare technology systems, practice management support, and ultimately to patient care in the communities where they live, we empower the community patient care delivery system by helping community practices advance the science, technology and quality of care.
We have a vision —that the long-term vibrancy of community care will be achieved through the leadership of physicians committed to clinical excellence and innovation, enabled by close collaboration with our organization and our deep clinical, operational and technological expertise.Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Specialty Health you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Current Need - Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment? This position provides you a great opportunity as you provide product and service information, answer general questions about the program and the products, and triage incoming calls to appropriate destination. Additionally, you ensure accurate determinations for program eligibility using program guideline; you document required data based on program design and requirements.
- You process documents based on department guidelines in accordance with standards and performance indicators as defined by contractual requirements
- You receive incoming calls from multiple customers such as physicians and patients, and process requests by providing resolution or triage to the appropriate areas
- Report Adverse Events and Product Complaints when needed
- You answer inquiries and process incoming requests received and provide callers with accurate, current information
- Document customer requests and inquiries in call history database and ensure timely closure of all open issues
- You demonstrate ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral format Maintain all patient confidentiality
- You may take on other duties as assigned; job duties may vary
Ability to sit for a long period of time.
This is for the 11:30-8pm shift
- High School Degree or equivalent
- This position may require registration with the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy. If required, candidates must provide proof of registration prior to being hired.*Please note, additional education or certification is not required, only registration. Assistance will be provided, if needed.
- Basic Computer skills
- Previous experience in customer service
- Medicare/Medicaid knowledge
High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
Primary Location: United States-Kentucky-Louisville
Job: Customer Care
Organization: McKesson Specialty Health
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2018