North Western Machinery is currently seeking a Part-time Administrative Assistant for our office located in Seattle.
We are a Machine Tool Dealer established in 2002 serving the Pacific Northwest.
- Answering phone/transferring calls as needed, greeting/assisting occasional guests at the front of the office
- Mail / UPS - retrieve, open, sort and distribute office mail daily, prepare UPS shipping labels and/or USPS certified mailings,
- Perform clerical functions: filing documents, scanning paperwork, data entry, faxing, and copying and other duties/tasks as needed
- Maintaining office supplies and stocking coffee area
- Coordinating technology troubleshooting and assistance
- Update Vendor and Customer List for sending Christmas Cards, Calendars, Gift Baskets, Thank you cards, etc.
- Scheduling and coordinating travel, events
- Pulling requested reports and invoices
- Sourcing vendors and contracts
- Create and modify documents such as Purchase Orders, Invoices, Quotes, Packing lists, Letters using database, word processing, spreadsheet, publisher, and power point.
- Coordinate Freight/Transportation for machines as needed
- Enter and maintain Company & Corporation information as MBE into Customer and Agencies platforms/websites
- Monitoring Upcoming Projects
- Maintain WA State, City of Seattle, L&I and other agencies up to date Licenses, Permits, and Certifications.
- Enter new customer information into the system; ensure Sales Tax Exemption Certificates are current when applicable
- Maintain accounts receivable tasks: mailing/emailing invoices to customers, sending email reminders/calling with open invoices, processing payments via Intuit Merchant or check scanner/deposit and receiving payments into QuickBooks.
- Maintain accounts payable information such as bills into hard copy folder and electronic version into QuickBooks/Server, mail payment checks or provide a credit card to vendors.
- Update Basic information into Website/Social media
- Maintain work order spreadsheet/folders/systems
- Maintain office electronic and hard copy files
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- · Administrative assistant with at least 2 years + experience
- · Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- · Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- · Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- · Ability to prioritize responsibilities/projects and follow through
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers