At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are searching for a talented Resident Services Manager to be based out of our Enter Property and City.
Coordinates general business office activities of an apartment community. Communicates with residents and families regarding questions or concerns and takes steps to resolve issues or refers them to appropriate associates. First point of contact with resident and provides high level of customer service. Plans, implements and promotes social and recreational programs for property residents.
- First point of contact with residents. Communicates with residents and families regarding questions or concerns and takes steps to resolve issues or refers them to appropriate associates
- Prepares service requests, works closely with service contractors to ensure jobs are handled appropriately. Assists with move in and move out inspections for residents.
- Maintains working knowledge of leasing policies and procedures and performs functions related to leasing and lease renewal. Ensures effective and appropriate implementation in accordance with Corporate Office and Fair Housing policies and procedures. Must serve as the property liaison between residents and all property personnel not limited to the corporate department. Assists with legal property issues and prepares legal demands.
- Maintains a working knowledge of company policies, applicable local, state, and Federal laws and regulations, affordable housing programs, and other applicable policies and procedures to ensure compliance while performing tasks.
- Manages the monthly social events and ensuring that all are managed under the social budget. Is the social media ambassador for the property and ensures social posts are managed and posted according to policy. Manages the resident experience, Active building and turner responses regularly. Responds to all inquiries within the timeline allotted per policy guidelines.
- Performs administrative functions including, but not limited to: answering and screening telephone calls, typing and proofreading materials, preparing routine correspondence, scheduling appointments, screening and distributing incoming mail, maintaining files and records, schedule meeting rooms and insuring deposits are paid, and contracts are signed.
- Manages all resident retention and renewals. Must provide and report weekly updates on renewals. Must meet or exceed the monthly budgeted renewal closing ratio.
- Assists with overseeing front desk and leasing employees and scheduling, training and maintains quality of customer service as well as the experience they create.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- High School & Vocational Training are preferred.
- 1-2 years of required experience in Customer Service & Resident Retention.
- Required skills for this position include: customer service, personal accountability, reasoning, negotiations, Microsoft Office, respect for policy, and communication.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace