Office Manager Position at Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Employer: Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ is a consulting agency providing both immigration and education consulting services. Currently, we are seeking an Office Manager who has in depth knowledge in office operation and who can supervise and co-ordinate the team’s administrative procedures. He/ She will perform administrative activities to support smooth daily operation of Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’.
Position: Office Manager
Wage: $26.00 – $27.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay & Five Paid Sick days per year
Work Location: #505-666 Burrard Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V6C 3P6
- Supervise and co-ordinate office administrative staffs, review and assess current office procedures, update and implement new procedures;
- Prioritize work and work with deadlines and ensure procedures are followed;
- Gather data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence;
- Perform administrative activities to support smooth daily operation of Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’;
- Organize and plan for office services, including supplies, forms, disposal of assets, and office equipment maintenance/repair;
- Support operational budget preparation and monitor and maintain inventory and budget controls.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is preferred but not mandatory;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required;
- Working knowledge of English is required;
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter by E-mail to Jun-Young Bok: email@example.com with the subject line of: “Full-time Office Manager Position at Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’”. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is free of discrimination. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.