Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Cincinnati Office Jobs
Senior Graphic Designer needs 10+ years of design experience
Senior Graphic Designer requires:
- Advanced skills in photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and ppt.
- Fashion Designer with print and pattern expertise (SMOT RPW collection)
- industrial designer with strong graphic sensitivity (SMOT Product Visuals signal)
- strong graphic sensitivity (for packaging)
- Project management experience
- experience with remote teams and international teams
- Ability to interface with the business
- CPG experience previous P&G experience in paper goods products
- experience with our comfort and soft Always portfolio
- Multiple years of sharing design work amongst multifunctional partners
- ability to Navigate files, update artwork as requested (i.e. copy changes/design claim/new flag, and/or pattern)
- Ability to prioritize requests across multiple programs and teams.
- Create concepts and execute the visual strategy for the brand across consumer touchpoints including packaging, wrappers, and visual signals on product.
- Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced consistently and creatively.
- Communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices.