WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1824, located at 1331 Main St., Springfield, MA, 01104 is currently hiring a Warehouse packer.
Shift: Monday - Friday 2: 30 pm - 11: 00pm What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Accountabilities Assemble product within quality and productivity expectations.
- Inspect, package and label product according to specifications.
- Perform and document testing on a designated frequency.
- Follow all safety and quality standards and procedures.
- Immediately report any Quality and Safety issues to supervisor
- Maintain good Documentation practices (GDP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP) throughout production
- High School Diploma or GED required1-3 years related work experience and/or training required
- What is expected of you and others at this level.
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks.
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods.
- Adheres to all quality guidelines.
- Works under moderate degree of supervision.
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1824&req=7606BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.