Provides the first impression to current and future residents. Performs functions related to the leasing of the apartment community. Are responsible for functions related to maintaining a high and stable occupancy of the property while maintaining a closing ratio at or above 33%. Provides excellent customer service to all residents and guests.
- Completes applicant screening process and prepares appropriate correspondence based upon the result.
- Prepares leases and related leasing addendums. Maintains lease records and files. Maintains property waiting list and other updates to various records and reports in accordance with policy and procedures, applicable affordable housing programs and HUD/Agency regulations.
- Supports and ensures timely input, proper use and full utilization of on-site PC-based property management software for leasing data.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED
- Would prefer someone that has experience within a customer focused environment
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property
- Will need to gain an understanding of fair housing laws and possibly affordable housing programs
- Required skills for this position include Microsoft Office, Personal Accountability, and Persuasiveness
- This position requires up to 10% travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace