At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED
- Would prefer someone that has experience within a customer focused environment
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property
- Will need to gain an understanding of fair housing laws and possibly affordable housing programs
- Required skills for this position include Microsoft Office, Personal Accountability, and Persuasiveness
- This position requires up to 10% travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace