SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking an Office Administrator for client based in Ada, MI. This person will be responsible for managing, organizing, and tracking all meetings, travel arrangements, donations, and transaction for the President and Vice President. The ideal candidate is someone who can help facilitate the daily activities to ensure a productive and efficient office environment with limited supervision.
- Provide administrative support including answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Prepare internal and external correspondence, including that of highly confidential and complex nature.
- Monitor availability/acceptance of meeting invites and adjust schedule as needed.
- Serve as a liaison with other functional areas, external customers and vendors in the resolution of routine administrative and operational problems.
- Work directly with off-site employees to coordinate schedules and meet customer deadlines.
- Conduct market research to understand the competitors in the area.
- Handle and ship materials to clients and customers efficiently and effectively.
- Manage shipping of products in and out of office daily.
- Ensure all purchases, travel accommodations, etc. are within budget.
- Ensures office equipment is well maintained and stocked for continuous use such as copiers, printers, and supply orders.
- High Diploma or GED required.
- 1-year administrative experience supporting executive-level management required.
- 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Strong research skills required.
- Experience working with limited supervision required.
- Knowledge of domestic and international postage policies required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Dropbox.
- QuickBooks experience highly preferred.
- Experience in material handling, distribution, or global manufacturing environment preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER