At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are searching for a talented Property Administrator to be based out of Bayside Village in San Francisco.
Provides operational and administrative support to Property Manager for our residential properties. Coordinates, enhances and maintains positive resident relations. Oversees portions of building operations. Assists in the preparation annual operating budget. Practices and implements conduct in accordance with established policies and procedures and division motto of "Exceptional Service is Our Standard.”
- Enhance Resident Relations: Fosters good resident relations by managing request/complaints. Receives all resident services requests and complaints. Takes appropriate action to resolve issues. Manage resident service request through MicroMain program or log system directing calls as required to the appropriate building operations departments.
- Service Request Coordination: Oversee and coordinate freight elevator request, HVAC overtime, proposed work, house calls entered in MicroMain for porters, engineers and security staff. Create weekly and weekend work notifications for all staff.
- Assist Manager: Assist Manager with daily responsibilities, special projects, resident relations, service proposals, telephone messages and reports. Compiles and types reports, edits databases, type and distribute letters and announcements.
- Process Financial Documents: Prepare, process, coordinate and track PO's and invoices. Input and update SAP data. Create monthly sundry billing for all additional work provided to residents outside of lease.
- Records and files: Maintain records and files of building office operations including contracts, purchasing records, notifications, permit renewals and violations. Compile and submit Open/Close MicroMain.
- Process Daily Mail: Retrieve, sort, record and distribute incoming mail. Prepare, weigh, apply postage and dispatch outgoing mail and FedEx packages.
- Maintain Certificates of Insurance: Ensure all resident and vendors working within the building meet certificate of insurance requirements. Review and file all certificate of insurances submitted to building office.
- Delinquency management
- Assist in maintaining and organization of existing files. Assist in reviewing new move-in files.
- Generate property/resident nuisance notices to ensure compliance with the community rules, regulations, policies per the terms of the lease agreement and resident handbook.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience working in a commercial office building
- Required skills for this position include: verbal and written communication, ethics, professionalism, SAP, Kronos, ADP Vantage, MicroMain, Concur, analytical, and Microsoft Office.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace