WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
·Paycheck: Customer Service Representatives make between $14.86 to $16.20 per hour(depending on experience and education), that’s up to $33.696.00 per year to startwith increases every 6 months of active service up to $38,350.00!
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and work/life resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
- Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
·Onsite game rooms, Food and Coffee venues, and an exercise facility
·Schedule:Full-time or part-time available (guaranteed 40 hours, restrictions do apply to part-time), Hours of operation 6:00 am to 10:00 pm, 7 days a week (must be flexible to work shifts based on business needs)
Want to join a dynamic technology company where your career has endless possibilities?
At AT&T, we work hard and have a great time doing it. We're looking for smart and driven people who want to make a difference. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
·As a Customer Service Representative, you will be at the forefront of the company working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as the go-to person for our customers!
·Ability to speak and communicate clearly over the phone.
·Team player, receptive to coaching and feedback.
·Thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment, working with 15-16 teammates.
·Can smoothly manage multiple tasks such as; active listening while typing, conversing with the customer, and navigating multiple computer programs
Successful candidates will be able to determine the wants, interests, and needs of each customer issue to identify the best solution in the interest of providing an outstanding and personalized customer service experience.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
All applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background check.AT&T is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You are welcome to use our on-site computers to apply. Call us at 720.216.6729 for more information or to schedule a tour of our amazing facility today!
Apply today at: work.att.jobs/zootown
- Employee may be required to spend long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position. You will be sent the test link in a separate email after you complete the application.
Study Guide for pre-employment screening(click the link below to open the study guide)
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Classroom training 3 weeks
- On-the-job training 3 weeks