Now Hiring (FT/PT) Receptionist!
As the first point of contact at the community for our customers through telephone or in-person interactions, this position provides exemplary customer service in a friendly and professional manner.
- Proactively assist residents, families, visitors, and employees with questions or problems resulting in a positive experience; greet all visitors and answer incoming calls in a professional and respectful manner.
- Monitor entry area for visitors and guests, greet and directs as necessary, answer incoming telephone calls and resident calls, forward and take messages, receive and send packages for residents, assists with residents who request assistance with mailing letters and packages.
- Manage the lobby; monitor and ensure desk and lobby are clean and neat; create a comfortable, inviting area; assist the activity director and/or others as necessary in promoting activities with residents in the lobby.
- Respond to inquiries and/or tours when Community Relations Director, Executive Director and Resident Care Directors are not available; facilitate experiences/tours of community as needed.
- Promote and encourage residents to participate in activities.
- Follow and communicate company policies and procedures.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and email functions.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!