At Brookfield Properties Multifamily the training organization is front in center of the employee experience and embedded directly with operations. The department is growing in anticipation of several exciting initiatives and it will need a strong Training Coordinator to begin the work that will transform Brookfield into a best in class apartment home operator. To do this the training coordinator will need to be the great connector between operations, administration, and the training department.
Training Department Support (40%)
- Primarily support the training department as the Leaning Management System administrator.
- Can train others to use and administer the LMS.
- Regularly communicate with new team members, leaders and peers.
- Coordinate training activities across the enterprise, including any related follow up or tracking.
- Actively enable the organization to understand training effectiveness with tools and reports.
- Maintain all department information confidentially and securely.
- Draft letters, correspondence, documents and plans as requested.
Training Manager Support (20%)
- Coordinate and maintain master training calendar.
- Drive and reinforce general organization for the Training department.
- Run completion reports and complete basic analysis of reports.
- Maintain communication and coordination for team member training activities.
Mystery Shopping Program Management (20%)
- Own and manage the relationship with our mystery shopping vendor.
- Manage the administration of the mystery shopping program, including marketing, advocacy, updates, management and analysis of the program on a continual basis.
- Calibrate with field leadership on mystery shopping results and coach leaders as necessary.
- Regularly communicate with field leadership on the status of their request and the performance of their teams.
Training Event Support (15%)
- Utilize and update project management system
- Support travel and logistical accommodations for all attendees of training as appropriate.
- Update, send, and monitor on-line on-boarding checklists according to role in organization
- Assists the training department in the updating of materials.
- Own room coordination and reservations for training events including room set up and meals.
- Support the organization of training presentations, binders, updates and copies to trainees
- Send out training event invites
Budget and Expense Management (5%)
- Own and manage department purchase card.
- Master ordering and purchasing processes to support all department activities.
- Develop accurate training cost analyses and regularly report on accuracy of projections.
- This position requires an Undergraduate (Bachelors) Degree or 2-3 years of experience can offset minimum educational requirements for this position.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Learning Management System would be great, but not needed for this temp position.
- 1 to 3 years of experience accustomed to working in a general office environment is preferred.
- Required skills for this position include:
- Microsoft Office
- General Computer Proficiency
- Time Management
- Written Communications
- Preferred skills for this position include:
- Presentation Building/Making
- HR Knowledge
- Mystery Shopping, preferred but not needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace