V-CAN Immigration Inc. is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team as Receptionist.
Employer name: V-CAN Immigration Inc
Job Title: Receptionist (NOC 14101)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: Unit 208 7928 128 St Surrey BC Canada V3W 4E8
Salary: $20/Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of secondary school
- Experience is an asset
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on any of our business days Monday- Saturday
- Greet and assist clients in a friendly fashion, ensure reception and office is tidy.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other materials.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Arrange and coordinate business meetings, seminars and other events.
- Issue receipt as required
- Perform some clerical duties as required
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please email your resumes.