Were focus on find trouble shootings and remodels, replace and install smart home systems provide maintenance.
professional’s technician with high skilled levels worker who maintains and repairs residential and commercial environment.
We were able to detect minor problems and correct them before they become major by using Preventive maintenance techniques.
Work under NEC code Technical manuals, electrical diagrams, and special diagnostic equipment
we are also used to discover the cause of specific malfunctions. work whit ecoledlightsandsolartech
Our technicians Responsibilities
• Performs diagnostic procedures using multimeters, sensor testers, power supplies and other specialized equipment.
• Troubleshoots equipment malfunction using factory authorized technical manuals and interprets basic electrical diagrams.
• Sets up and operates drill press, grinder, and other metal working tools.
• Tests faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment and software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
• Inspects components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation and for defects such as loose connections and frayed wires.
• Repairs and adjusts equipment, machines, and defective components, replacing worn parts such as gaskets and seals in watertight electrical equipment.
• Repairs and rebuilds defective mechanical parts in electric motors, gearboxes and related equipment, using hand tools and power tools. Reads service guides to find information needed to perform repairs.
• Bending Electrical mental conduit EMT
• Conductors Wires or re-wires residential or commercial wireman
• Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation and repair procedures.
• Develop or modify industrial electronic devices, circuits, and equipment according to available specifications.
• Measure velocity, horsepower, revolutions per minute (rpm), amperage, circuitry, and voltage of units or parts to diagnose problems, using ammeters, voltmeters, wattmeters, and other testing devices.
• Reassemble replace electric motors to specified requirements and ratings, using hand tools and electrical meters.
• Rewire electrical systems, and repair or replace electrical accessories.
• Inspect malfunctions or read work orders or schematic drawings to determine required repairs.
• Inspect electrical connections, wiring, relays, charging resistance boxes, and storage batteries, following wiring diagrams.
• Assemble electrical parts such as alternators, generators, starting devices, and switches, following schematic drawings and using hand, machine, and power tools.
• Calibrates testing instruments and installs or repairs equipment to prescribed specifications.
• Enters information into computer to copy program or to draw, modify, or store schematics, applying knowledge of software package used.
• Determines feasibility of using standardized equipment and develops specifications for equipment required to perform additional function.