There is an automatic printer installation method in some of the versions of the Mac operating system. The automatic installation of the printer will work for the newest models of the printer. So this process will certainly work for HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 setup. Use the method given for installing the printer and downloading the driver in mac.
The 'system preferences' option
Firstly put in the ink and paper in the printer. You have to use the USB cable to connect printer and mac after that power on the printer.
- Go to the 'system preferences' settings on your mac by pressing the icon
- Tap on to the 'printers and scanners' icon
- If the printer is not on the list of preference sidebar, mark it and see the status. If the status is in the idle then the mac will see the printer even though it is not in use.
- If you are not able to see the printer on the list you have to click the plus icon which can be found under the printer list and add it
- Choose the default tab in the 'window Add'. For more information Reach @ +1-844-876-5110