Administrative Associate Regular Full-Time 1946 Webster Avenue, Bronx, NY 10457, Bronx, NY, US
Fulfill reception area duties necessary to provide a welcoming, pleasant and safe environment for families. To liaise between families and staff in terms of scheduling appointments, billing in order to enhance the efficient functioning of the program. Complete tasks necessary to support the Client Relations Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet and greet families and provide program process information
· Responsible for all aspects of scheduling. Reminder calls to maximize show rate to appointments.
· Check insurance coverage, collect co-payments
· Liaise with Graham finance department and insurance companies to ensure proper payment and processing of claims.
· Support psychiatry staff and liaise with pharmacies, families, and insurance companies when needed.
· Provide general oversight of office equipment , order supplies as needed
· Support staff with routine office functions
· Prepare documents for provider visits
· Provide coverage in other program sites if needed
· Provide language interpretation
· Other clerical specific tasks as indicated by the Director
Please click on link below to apply:
· Minimum requirement, High School Diploma. Associates Degree Preferred
· Bilingual Spanish speaking preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows application.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competencies & Traits:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, self-starter, ability to work in high volume/auditory stimulation setting, ability to remain calm and composed under stress.
· Ability to evaluate/interpret information and make independent judgments/decisions.
· Ability to communicate with staff, families, vendors, support agencies and others.
· Ability to work independently and in team setting.
Commensurate with Experience
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan,