WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Hudson, Wisconsin, 54016 is currently hiring a Material Handler
WE ARE HIRING! TEMP TO HIRE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
A Material Handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory. Material Handler typically use RF Scan guns for inventory, forklift operating and pallet jacks to move material. The position also prepares finished stock for shipment.
Monday - Friday 2pm-10:30pm
Sunday - Thursday 10pm-6:30am
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $18.50/ Hour - $19/Hour.
Shift Timings - 2nd Shift (Evening), 3rd Shift (Night).
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Vision screening
- Pre employment physical
- Experience in warehouse work preferred, but not required
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, lift and bend frequently
- Excellent attendance and communication
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.