WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at London ON N5Y 3J1 is currently looking for Warehouse Worker
You are a team oriented individual with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively. You will be responsible for accurately and efficiently receiving and staging warehouse materials for shipping. Warehouse Helpers are trained on Jitney forklifts and will be required to work at heights with large materials. Join our Warehouse team today! What are the roles and responsibilities of the position? Receiving and warehouse storage of product Picking and staging product for outbound shuttles Proper handling of all product Working with little supervision Providing professional customer purchase carry-out service Assembling various furniture products in the warehouse Operating a lift truck/order picker, after receiving training.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $15/Hour
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Packing and unpacking items
- Packing and sealing orders based on work orders or instructions from supervisor
- Storing items in warehouse based on existing layout and instructions from supervisor
- Examining and inspecting orders before packing to make sure specifications are met
- Good attendance record, reliability and maturity
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively and work at heights
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid G license with clean driver’s abstract A
- vailability for full rotation hours which includes day-time, evening and weekend shifts as well as peak periods such as March Anniversary and Boxing Week.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.