WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Bronx, New York, 10474 is currently hiring a Driver / Crew Chief
Are you an experienced mover who wants to work with the best, get consistent hours year-round, and earn top wages with great tips? Our client is hiring motivated leaders with residential moving experience.You lead the team to service clients' on residential moves, interior design installs, fine wine / art pick jobs, and more.You will be provided with the resources and assistance to set you up for success.You will manage and assist the moving crew in: moving, packing, wrapping, loading, inventorying, and transporting the goods.You will keep the truck on schedule and communicate with the Operations Team.You will create a customer-oriented atmosphere.You will be a team player, maintain a positive attitude, and provide exemplary customer service.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $16/Hour
- Lead, train, and mentor a moving team
- Collaborate with operations, warehouse, and staff
- Manage coworkers, clients and job logistics simultaneously
- Use your resources to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- Move furniture in and out of individual's homes and provide excellent customer service during pickups and deliveries.
- Safely pack, wrap, write inventories, denote condition, and communicate directly with the customer.
- Disassemble & re-assemble furniture.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Able to obtain DOT medical card
- Some management/supervisory experience preferred
- Looking for full time work
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.