Walking Eagle Inn & Lodge in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta seeks a Hotel Managing Supervisor.
Previous supervisory experience and experience as hotel service clerks is required
Completion of high school is required
English speaking is required
Wage: C$ 20.00 / hour
Working hours: 35 hours working / week (full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year
Work Location: 4819 45 Street, Rocky Mountain House, AB
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel services clerks
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress
- Train and supervise hotel service staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Perform the same duties as hotel services clerk as needed
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
Walking Eagle Inn & Lodge encourages underrepresented groups including newcomers, old workers, youth and first nations to apply.
WALKING EAGLE INN & LODGE (1207211 A.B. Ltd.)
4819 45 Street, Rocky Mountain House, AB T4T 1A9