Ricoh USA is looking for talented individuals to join our team as a Field Service Office Products Support Technician. As a global technology leader, our Field Service Office Products Support Technician provide onsite support to Ricoh's full line of office products. Ricoh USA also partners with leading technology companies to provide onsite support for products in the robotics, cash recycling, intelligent locker, and smart kiosk industries.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Completing preventative maintenance and/or general repair activities on Ricoh office products or third-party products at the customer site with minimal direction.
- Engaging with customers in a courteous, polite, and professional manner.
- Applying the use of specialized training and following documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete product repairs, including replacing required parts and supplies.
- Completing training in line with skill and business requirements.
- Adhering to all our relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures, and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly compensation range commensurate with job duties and competitive market requirements.
- The final salary offer will be determined after taking into account relevant factors, including a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate. Compensation includes eligibility for a quarterly Short Term Incentive bonus based on individual, team, and company performance.
- Employee are compensated for the use of their personal vehicle, through a federally regulated and accredited reimbursement program.
- At Ricoh USA, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
- Ability to lift/move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend, kneel, stoop, and reach freely.
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and sit/drive for daily travel.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
- Quarterly Short-term Incentive Program (bonus program)
- Medical Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K program, with Company Matching
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP and Work Life Benefits
- Paid Time off Benefits including Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Previous work experience with electrical-mechanical functions, general repairs, or similar fieldwork is highly preferred.
- We will provide entry level training for a candidate with other relevant experience and skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent - trade school or apprenticeship is a plus.
- Employ a unique combination of technical acumen and strong, positive customer service skills.
- Serve as a customer advocate while at the same time serving as brand ambassadors for the business.
- Inquisitive, knowledgeable, punctual, and meticulous in their work.
- CompTIA certifications desired (A+, IT Fundamentals, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+).
- A basic knowledge of electronics, mechanics, and network connectivity.
- Capable of electrical repair and maintenance with minimal supervision.
- Must be legally eligible to drive and have a clear driver record. Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
- Ability to support afterhours / weekend calls (if required).
- Strong customer service skills and professional presence.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled