US1142 Buckhead Meat of Dallas, Inc.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
- A wide variety of machines operated. Responsible for the full life cycle of finished meat products through the Packaging Process
- Match tickets with the product, perform a quality check of items/weights, ensure the product meets customer specifications, process orders through the Cyrovac machine, ensure accuracy, pack and palletize
- Must be able to safely operate the machine for the intended purpose
- Basic troubleshooting of machinery
- Must be able to keep up with the line speed of machinery
- Must be able to lift at times, able to meet yields, volume (lbs. per hour) and quality standards
- 30 days working in the plant and have a good safety record
- Production knowledge
- attention to detail skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.